Sunday, September 07, 2008

Haircut

I had been wanting to get my hair cut for quite awhile, I just didn´t know what I wanted. I consulted with a friend on where she gets her hair cut. I finally called the place on Friday to schedule a consultation. They asked when the best time was for me to come in, I said Fridays, because I don´t work. They scheduled me for 12:30p. This was 11:15a when I called.

So, I went in, not knowing what to expect, and not sure if I really wanted to get it cut then. I also figured that there was no better time than now, since I didn´t have any better ideas. The girl talked to me about what she thought my hair could look like, and I said sure, sounds good. And I came out with an awesome cut. She straightened it with a flat iron.








I got a straight iron, and straightened my hair on Sabbath. I didn´t manage to get it as well in the back. I think I may need a smaller iron for the back, since it´s so short.

Today I´ve washed it and let it air dry. It´s not too bad. I´ll need to play with it a bit to see how it works and get a style that works for days I can´t straighten it.

Overall, I am really pleased with it, and would definitely go back there again!

1 comment:

Janell said...

I like it. It is very cute.